About Sat Nav Banter Any questions or feedback on what this forum is or how this forum operates.

Garmin nuvi 660 bluetooth connection

Old July 17th 09, 11:52 PM
LCoyle LCoyle is offline
Junior Member

Question Garmin nuvi 660 bluetooth connection

I have used my Garmin 660 successfully with my SPV but now that I have upgraded to a Nokia 5800, I cannot get the Garmin to recognise the phone. I checked the Garmin site and this model is not listed. Does anyone know if another model setting would work?
I want the handsfree feature to work.
Thank you.
LC