About Sat Nav Banter Any questions or feedback on what this forum is or how this forum operates.

Help Needed with TomTom 'Easyport' mount

Old May 8th 11, 03:54 PM
Kevtom Kevtom is offline
Junior Member

Default Help Needed with TomTom 'Easyport' mount

Hi guys,
I have just purchased a new TomTom XL2 IQ routes fitted with the fairly new style 'easyport' circular mount. The mount was already fitted to the sat nav device in the box.
I am sure this must be quite apparant to most people, but i can't for the life of me work out how to remove the mount from my TomTom sat nav device.
There are no instructions on how to do this with the device. The only instructions in the manual tell you how to fit and remove the easyport mount from the windscreen, but not how to take it off the device.

I have tried to pull it off the back of the sat nav, but dont want to apply too much force in fear of snapping it off!

Any information provided would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Kevtom

I have now re-posted this thread in a different area as I think I have posted it in an incorrect section. Thank you

Last edited by Kevtom : May 8th 11 at 04:10 PM.